What does this mean for your account?
- October 31, 2022, at 11:59 pm, central time (CT) - You will no longer be able to move money into your Account and the mobile app (“app”) will have limited functionality.
- This means you will not be able to receive funds into your Account. You will be able to initiate withdrawals and debit card transactions.
- Avant will no longer offer the Money Making Machine1 Daily Sweepstakes (MMM). Please redeem any earned Spin(s) by November 30, 2022.
- We encourage you to download and retain copies of your Account agreement and statements via the Settings menu of the app.
- November 29, 2022, at 11:59 pm CT - You will no longer be able to move money out of your Account or use your debit card.
- This means you will no longer be able withdraw funds or conduct electronic fund transfers, including use of your debit card to make purchases and payments and initiate ACH transfers.
- November 30, 2022, at 12:00 am CT - Your Account will be closed.
- All transactions and features of your Account will be terminated. This means the ability to transact on your Account will end.
- The app will continue to be available so you may review your Account transactions and receive notices, such as final statements.
- All unredeemed Spin(s) for the Money Making Machine1 Daily Sweepstakes will be deemed null and void upon Account closure.
- Customer support services will be available by email and phone.
IMPORTANT: If you receive benefit payments to your Account, please update your information with the appropriate agency, department, or third party as soon as possible. Also, update any merchants who have your Avant Debit Card or Avant Account number on file for recurring charges. Any electronic fund transfers into your account will be declined or returned to the sender if they are received after your Account is closed.