I don't recognize a transaction on my AvantCard statement
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at:
222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 900 Chicago, IL 60654
In your letter, give us the following information:
- Account information: Your name and Customer ID.
- Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us:
- Within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement.
- At least 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the amount you think is wrong.
You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
You can find more details in your Card Member Agreement.