How do I apply for SCRA benefits?

To see if you're eligible, please send an email to and one of our specialists will assist you. Please make sure to include one or more of the following: 

  • A copy of your enlistment orders or military orders calling you to active duty service
  • A properly completed Department of Defense Short Form (available from your local JAG or Housing Office)
  • A letter on official letterhead from your commanding officer that includes contact information for confirmation and includes your full name and social security number or date of birth

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us