What if my debit card or credit card was incorrectly charged?

If you believe a payment has been charged incorrectly to your debit or credit card, please reach out to our customer support team at 800-712-5407 to discuss a potential refund. We will only refund payments which have been taken incorrectly. Refunds will be issued via ACH (electronic funds transfer) provided you have a good bank account on file.  If you do not have a good bank account on file, we will issue your refund via paper check

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us